Thanks to prepared friends, Taylor and I grabbed some "Top Gun" gear for the party. The boys were, Jake zombie, Luke skeleton, Sam purple Morph, Nate orange morph, Mimi a pumpkin...
These are our good friends the Galbraiths. We love them and had to get a picture because every year, it's only Taylor and I basically that dress up. The Galbraiths jumped on board this year and it was fun to see a few more getting into it! I think it is really fun to dress up and see what people come up with. I am kind of stubborn, and because no one dresses up, I want to even more. Come on people... it's a party!! :)
Nate and cute little Naomi.
Jake above, Sam and Luke below in the school parades (Sam changed to a skeleton for school).
Halloween dinner was a meatloaf foot and potato soup in pumpkin bowls. It turned out yummy.
Kind of a funny idea, but my kids love meatloaf.
And for the night of trick or treating, Luke ended up being the morph, Nate captain america and Sam switched to Hulk. Good thing we have accumulated a lot of costumes over the years! Mimi was seriously the cutest skeleton around. I LOVED her little pink and black leggins, and can thank Aunt Heather for the cute outfit.
And now Mimi.
Luke got the shaft on the pumpkin outfit because we were in St. George his first Halloween. It happened to be when my dad died and I just didn't think to pack the Halloween costume that year!! Darn it. It was a bad Halloween for everyone. But this is a cute smiley picture of him at the age he would have worn it. love his chubby cheeks.
Love my babies.











No comments:
Post a Comment