And thanks to my sweet and talented Niece, we have some Family Pictures!!
So you think my family is complete??? Ever since Mimi was born Taylor and I have been debating on if we try to have one more or not. She is such a treat in our family. I kept saying, "well if this baby is easy, maybe we'll have one more." She has been a dream! I'm worried that means I need to have another. hahah But, I will enjoy them all right now while I can. God make's some beautiful children, and I'm so glad I get 5 of them!!
Not the cutest picture of me and all my post 1 month baby fat... but oh, the sweetness of this girl. I am completely in love. Not only do I love her more than I loved my other babies, I love my big boys more than I've ever loved them before too. I don't know if it's just me getting old and sentimental, but I have finally come to the spot where I can say I LOVE being a mom. I am horrible at it, but I have been able to see so many blessings come from having a family. It's my refiner's fire and it is making me a stronger, better Christian. Wow, what wisdom to have the family be the central part of the Plan of Salvation. How else can we learn and grow so fast on this Earth?
Me and my man of 12+ years. We had a little 7 year itch, but oh how grateful I am for temple covenants and bonds. I love him more and more each day. He is so willing to learn and grow with me. He is the best dad in the world and a great father too! I heard once that a father provides for and a dad raises children. I lucked out and got both. He doesn't love kids that much, but he adores his own and works hard to teach them and play with them whenever he can. I'm so glad he doesn't give up on me when I make life hard for us all!

And my Oldest, best conversationalist in the family.... Jacob Taylor
And my second child, living up to the sibling order and is the funniest man in town... Luke Anthony
Third and middle now, tries to keep up with the big boys and might just be our biggest kid after all... Samuel Heaton4th and our longest baby, love his cuddles and long eyelashes... Nathan Dyreng
Love my boys have their buddies. I hope they will always watch out and protect each other...
And protect this littlest angel the Lord has sent to us..... Miss Naomi Ann
How can you not just feel so grateful and blessed when this surrounds you each day! FREEZE TIME PLEASE!!













No comments:
Post a Comment