We had one of the best Fall Breaks yet. I am hoping to re-create it every year for the next few years. We started the day at Corn Belly's a very cheap and whole day entertainment place.
There were haunted houses, and corn mazes..
The corn pits were a favorite to get out of the sun (and make themselves look like sumo wrestlers)
They had all sorts of little things to climb on and jump on and something for every age.
I loved the gunny sack slide. Super FUN!
After a full day of fun at Corn Bellys.. we got a good nights rest (well sort of, because we slept in Heber with cousins and that never equates to a lot of sleep), then we headed to Fright Mares at Lagoon.We love lagoon. And these cute Zombies loved it too! We didn't get too many pictures. I am not good at remembering these things! Sam was just like the big boys, he loved to go on every ride he could, but was just a little too short for some of the scarier ones. Nate was happy to stay in kiddie land, but didn't have a buddy. So Taylor and I took turns going on some sweet rides just for him!
He was so cute. I just love when the kids are happy.
Mimi was as good as could be! She mostly just hung out in the stroller, happy as a clam.
Thanks for a good showing Frightmares... we'll see you next year.
Fall break didn't end there. After a full 2 days of playing we put a little work in. We woke up early (again) and participated in the cougar run! It's a family tradition and were glad to have the Lincoln and Lindsays join in this year.
The Nadaulds sweep the score board... again! :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment