Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Sports

BUSY BUSY... with 2 club soccer teams, 2 flag football teams, and 1 city soccer team.  We barely sat done in the month of September and October.  I love it, and I love it when it's over!  here are a few of my cute boys and their sports.

Luke was the cowboys this year...


Jake was the 49ers and was coached by the great Taylor Nadauld.  He only got upset a couple times. :)  He is such a good coach and is very positive with the boys.  They made it to the superbowl this year, but lost in the last minutes of the game.  A HEARTBREAKER.


The boys messing around.  This time of year, they take a football everywhere and Taylor makes them run plays.  It is times like this I wish they were quadruplets so they could always play on the same teams.  I love to watch my boys having fun with their dad and especially with each other!

We are truly BLEED BLUE in this household.  The script BYU is good enough for me, even though nothing really compares to Script OHIO :)  The Blue OUT game was a hit for everyone, until our favorite player Taysom Hill got injured.  Ruined the whole night (and the whole season).
But, we got a couple good pictures before the bum play.

On top of football, we also did Utah Storm competitive soccer.  Jake and Luke were both on teams.
 We just love Jake's coach and teammates.  He has had a great undefeated season. This is his second year with this team and they are REALLY good.  It's fun to watch.



 Luke played really well this year too.  He was put on a new team, and they all haven't gelled just yet, but we are hoping spring season is better.  I just love watching him when he is hustling and playing hard.

 Sam and Nate

 Oh my cuteness... I absolutely loved watching these boys play and they LOVED it.  They are both so competitive and fun.  Sam was the leader on the team and was so nice to try to pass to everyone and let them score.  I think he scored at least 5 goals every game.  Nate didn't score as much, but he was aggressive and could hold his own.  He is a year younger than all the other players, but I just could do one more sports team this fall and so he played up.  He rocked it!


 Nate above and Sam below.  They definitely were the all-stars of the team.
I was meant to be a mom of boys.  I LOVE watching them play sports.  So much so that I drag the baby all around just so I can watch.  I so hope they continue to love sports.  It's the best to cheer for my boys!!



Of course, we can't forget fishing.  If you are a Nadauld, it has to be on the preferred sports list.  Taylor's dad has sort of spent the last month going fishing with each of his sons.  Notice Taylor is not fishing, he was probably swimming around in the water while his dad fished.  But, going out to some remote stream with his dad has always been something Taylor enjoyed.  I'm glad he got to go this year.  Retirement has been nice for all of us. :)
Even Mimi was having a ball with all the fall sport outings. Thanks to Norma we got her all dressed and ready for the big O-H-I-O games.  SO cute.  Glad to have such great friends from Columbus.

No comments: