Friday, November 7, 2014

Some Fall Fun

This has been the greatest Fall yet.  Such great weather and it's so fun to have Mimi out and about when it's nice.  We had a great night at the School Carnival

We also did some major damage in the pine wood derby.  I love that Jake and Luke used their cars from NYC.  They didn't do well in NYC but they got 2nd and 4th here in Utah.  I tell ya, NYC is intense in everything they do!! :)  The boys had a great night.  I don't have pictures of Jake because he left early to make it to a game in Spanish Fork, but Luke took charge of racing his car for him.

 We have some creative scouts with some awesome cars.  You can see Luke holding 2 cars.  One is Jakes. What a good brother! :)
 And... I got to go on a walking field trip with Sam. It was so fun to go to the Mapelton Firestation.  Little boys loves firemen and their cool trucks and cars!


And Naomi is 3 month old!! Up above is our sweet neighbor Taylee.  She LOVES babies and keeps Mimi entertained whenever she is around.  The picture below is in my blessing dress.  I forgot to put it on Mimi before now, so it's a little small... but My Grandma made the dress.  I think I look like her.  I'll have to find some comparison pictures and post later. We Love you Baby Girl!

No comments: