Friday, November 21, 2014

And Now it's NOVEMBER

Time is just flying by.. we have had an awesome fall  here is what's been going on in November.

 We got asked to sing as a family in Church for the Primary Program.  We sang, "families can be together forever."  I have to admit, I teared up.  I am so grateful to be with this cute family of mine.
 We had our first trophy induction ceremony.  The boys (including Taylor) decided that every time we get a trophy, we get to induct it to their trophy shelves.  I thought it was a great idea.  You can see the video at this link for excitement. :)  Basketball 3 on 3 champs. It's pretty cute... you should watch!

 Of course it's always fun when mom decides to give everyone manicures!  Their fingernails are the WORST and all but Nate bite them horribly.  UGH gross. Clean those babies out!
 Sleeping Beauty.  She is just so peaceful here.  I love the swing!
 Nate started to play basketball with his preschool friends once a week and he needed a new ball for the "camp" as he calls it.  He is proud to be playing sports like his brothers!
 It finally snowed.  We've been waiting and waiting for it.  Play group was super fun, because they just begged to go outside the whole time.  EASY. 
 L2R: Luke, Nate, Porter, Jake
 My friend from High School is SO SUPER TALENTED.  We all got together and went to her dance show.  She is a choreographer and she is awesome!  The show was Pinocchio like you've never seen it before.  So fun that my friends are all so cool and will travel to support each other.  I love it!
 I had to leave right after and go feed Mimi... will she ever take a bottle?????  but here they all are with Lindz in the middle.
 L2R: Lacey Dana Lindsay Lacy Alicia

 Sam had his Thanksgiving feast and I went to help in the classroom for the party.  Man Kindergarteners have a lot of fun!


Mimi LOVES her baths.  It's so cute she could stay in there all day.  Sam and Nate love that mimi is big enough to sit in the bumbo now.  Super Fun to have a little sister to play with!

No comments: