Saturday, May 17, 2014

Street Fair and some other shots

Once a year, the stake puts on a street fair that takes up a whole NYC block.  It's a fundraiser for the youth to help with all the costs of summer camps.  It was a fun day with perfect weather and friends.  Yummy food, cheap second hand goods, baked goods, games and prizes galore!
 My boys of the city.
 Nate playing and doing quite well at the Toilet Toss game.
 Sam and Vivi playing while we listened to the live music.
 Luke and Dave enjoying some free time to hang (we bought a sweet soccer ball for 2 bucks) :)

Jake shooting Sasquatch!  And another reason we needed to buy more nerf guns to play with.

 I think this might be the cutest picture ever!  My boys in a scrum.  Although I really hope they don't want to play rugby or football in college, it's pretty entertaining to watch right now.
 We sure missed daddy while he was in India.  The boys and I have a lot of outings while we are together, but Taylor actually plays with them better than any one I know.  He is such a great dad.
Dad brought home wallets and T-shirts for all the boys.  Much better than forgetting the prize like I did last time we traveled.  They were so happy to have dad back  as you can see below, I put them to work while he was gone.  

 Good thing Trader Joe's is not too far, but it's still a lot to carry by hand.  Luckily, I have 4 strong boys that I force to help me. :)
 So, the best gift ever was dollar store water guns from Aunt Heather.  They have been having a blast with them at the park and in the house (unfortunately for me).  But as I see children going down the slide by themselves, and then see all 4 of my boys running around having the best time shooting each other, I am SOOOOO glad we were able to have all of them and close together.  It will always be fun for them.
 a couple more pictures while dad was gone... Hagan Daas Ice Cream (Free cone today).
 Squished on the Subway and loving it.

No comments: