Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spring Has FINALLY SPRUNG in NYC.


 Isn't the City just BEAUTIFUL in bloom?  It is really magical.  We started the Saturday out wiht a family run in the park...  Watching all four boys run with Taylor was so much cuter than the picture.  I think we had every person turning heads at our little herd...
Since we were all together, we ran around the great lawn and I made everyone stop and take a quick picture it was SO pretty!

 Then we headed down to Brooklyn to see the Botanical Gardens... I think have of the city was there because the blossoms were in PRIME BLOOM and it was also very pretty.

 The gardens had a big Japanese gardens and the boys could have stayed and looked for the fish for hours.  I was more into the blossoms, but to each his own, right?

 Just a random picture below of Luke at my favorite grocery stop... TRADER JOE'S might be a little piece of heaven here in the city.  The workers are SOOO friendly and they love kids.  They had a little booth set up for pictures, just for fun.  Luke is having a lot of fun... can't you tell??



I think I've mentioned before that Luke has Karate once a week here at the school.  Today he learned how to meditate, and shared his knowledge with his brothers.  It was really funny to walk in on them looking like this!
I was in my room getting ready for bed and I heard this giggling going on in the other room... I had to have some sort of documentation of this because it melts my heart and makes me smile.  I'm sure you will too, especially listening to Nate.  He has the BEST LAUGH EVER!

Yay for May,  we made it through the winter.

2 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Those are some beautiful pictures. Yay for spring! Hey, do you think Luke will teach my kids how to meditate? I want my kids to sit still like that :). Miss you guys!

MeganRuth said...

FUN! The adventures you're having and things you're seeing is just fun. Crazy that it's been ten years since you've lived there. Time flies. LOVE the pic of you and Taylor in your youth. :)