Ann--that pic of the boys on Taylor's back is so precious!! What cute kids and such a DARLING baby. You're making me wish I was having a baby instead of dealing with this puppy!! (No, it's not going to happen....but it's making me kinda want to!) Love ya!!
Congratulations Anndee! Your family of boys is so awesome! They are all so handsome. Especially the newest, Sam. What a cutie. You are so LUCKY to have your mom and Heather to help you. Three kids is HARD, but oh so fun! I am so happy for you and your adorable family. Good luck adjusting! hee, hee!:)
I seriously don't think I have ever seen a cuter mother of three boys in my whole life. How do you do it? You just pop back to life and everything is so great already, I'm so happy for you, what a darling family you guys are. We need to come and see you guys. Having this baby is a great excuse for us to come. What do you think?
What fun! So sweet and yet such chaos! It must bring you joy to hear their laughter though. I LOVE the pic of Taylor with the boys on his back. That is an adorable picture!
You have such a cute family!! I just wish you were closer so we could see all of you more! I love the pic of all the boys stacked up on each other's backs. Sooo cute! Now just let me know what your secret is to getting all these cute boys. We need a little help in that department!
Mike wants a copy of that last picture to put on his desk at work. He knows that picture was all Taylor's idea, and how Taylor thought about the perfect pose for months in advance. Seriously though - very cute pictures of the entire fam.
I love your new life and love that it seems like you have more time to blog! :) your boys sure are cute. no way did she get that pic of samuel with the gas smile!!
I'm with everyone who loves the bottom pic. I'm sure it was all Taylor's idea. :) So cute. I just want to hug that sweet baby on top! I am cracking up at how cuddly he looks lying on Luke's back!!
Annd! I'm a blogging dud! I am just now seeing the pics of little Sam! He is DARLING! I'm SO glad he is healthy! You get the prize - holy moly HE WAS A BIG BABY! You carried him VERY well! I thought you looked great in you pre-delivery pictures - 2 days overdue none-the-less! I'm SO thrilled for you! If I was SURE I could have another boy I'd have one right now - they are SO fun! ENJOY! I swear #3 is just a pleasure - we ALL adore the heck out of Bell! HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH HIM! :) Love ya Annd!
You guys have such a beautiful family! I am glad Samuel is finally here and adjusting well to your cute family. I too love the picture on the bottom. That is a new one for the frames for sure!!!
Congrats!!! I was excited to see what you guys named him since we've been on the same page with boy names so far. Very good name and he is adorable. Cute, cute family and enjoy your BOYS!!!!!
23 comments:
Ann--that pic of the boys on Taylor's back is so precious!! What cute kids and such a DARLING baby. You're making me wish I was having a baby instead of dealing with this puppy!! (No, it's not going to happen....but it's making me kinda want to!)
Love ya!!
Congratulations Anndee! Your family of boys is so awesome! They are all so handsome. Especially the newest, Sam. What a cutie. You are so LUCKY to have your mom and Heather to help you. Three kids is HARD, but oh so fun! I am so happy for you and your adorable family. Good luck adjusting! hee, hee!:)
I seriously don't think I have ever seen a cuter mother of three boys in my whole life. How do you do it? You just pop back to life and everything is so great already, I'm so happy for you, what a darling family you guys are. We need to come and see you guys. Having this baby is a great excuse for us to come. What do you think?
I LOVE that bottom pic of the four boys!!! So cute!!!!
The last is the best. Taylor looks so happy with his boys.
LOVE THE PICS!
Congrats! What a cute family!!
What fun! So sweet and yet such chaos! It must bring you joy to hear their laughter though. I LOVE the pic of Taylor with the boys on his back. That is an adorable picture!
You have such a cute family!! I just wish you were closer so we could see all of you more! I love the pic of all the boys stacked up on each other's backs. Sooo cute! Now just let me know what your secret is to getting all these cute boys. We need a little help in that department!
Mike wants a copy of that last picture to put on his desk at work. He knows that picture was all Taylor's idea, and how Taylor thought about the perfect pose for months in advance. Seriously though - very cute pictures of the entire fam.
Love the pics guys. I can't wait to rough Samuel up. He looks like he needs it big time.
I love your new life and love that it seems like you have more time to blog! :) your boys sure are cute. no way did she get that pic of samuel with the gas smile!!
How fun Drew! Sometime you tell me where he's interviewing in NC and if it's really an option! You are great and big sisters are too...
i love all the boys stacked up! cute!
Congrats on the cutest little guy! I love the pic with all of the boys on top of eachother! Hope you are doing well.
He is SO cute, Anndee! I love the one of the boys stacked up! I'm going to have to remember that one for my own 4 boys when he comes!
Hi AnnDee
I decided to go private If you want an invite email me. srbtaln@msn.com
I'm with everyone who loves the bottom pic. I'm sure it was all Taylor's idea. :) So cute. I just want to hug that sweet baby on top! I am cracking up at how cuddly he looks lying on Luke's back!!
Annd! I'm a blogging dud! I am just now seeing the pics of little Sam! He is DARLING! I'm SO glad he is healthy! You get the prize - holy moly HE WAS A BIG BABY! You carried him VERY well! I thought you looked great in you pre-delivery pictures - 2 days overdue none-the-less! I'm SO thrilled for you! If I was SURE I could have another boy I'd have one right now - they are SO fun! ENJOY! I swear #3 is just a pleasure - we ALL adore the heck out of Bell! HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH HIM! :) Love ya Annd!
I love all the pics of your baby boy. I love the pic last picture on this post of the dog pile of boys. It is so cute.
You guys have such a beautiful family! I am glad Samuel is finally here and adjusting well to your cute family. I too love the picture on the bottom. That is a new one for the frames for sure!!!
Congrats!!! I was excited to see what you guys named him since we've been on the same page with boy names so far. Very good name and he is adorable. Cute, cute family and enjoy your BOYS!!!!!
Welcome baby Sammy! I love the three boys and Daddy pic. You look great AnnDee. Can't wait to meet him~lots of love!
Post a Comment