
We took Sam to his 2 week appointment and he is growing just like my other 2 boys (big and chunky). He gained back his birth weight plus a pound, and 1/2 an inch.
Look how he is starting to fill out his cloths -- it's kind of sad to see our little newborn get big. It's only for such a short time they are teeny tiny (at least in my family). I have LOVED having a newborn again. I'm usually not the newborn type, but this 3rd time around has been fabulous! I was so worried about 3, but so far so good (knock on wood).
Notice the darling cowboy blanket he is laying on -- that is from my friend Jeannette --- isn't she talented?? We love the blanket and especially love the fabric -- little Sam has a lot of cowboy blood in him. I hope he grows up to love horses like his Grandpa Heaton.







2 comments:
He's so cute! I can't wait to hold him! I love the cowboy blanket! He really does look so much like Jake. You have such handsome boys!
AnnDee - he is seriously so, so cute! It was fun to see him so awake during Church today. What a great little guy! The quilt was a blast to make! I was thrilled to find fabric that just fit you! We love you guys!
Post a Comment