Friday, February 20, 2009

WHO IS WHO???

Pictures of all of them at one day old....
SAM
JAKE
LUKE
They all have similarities -- but these definitely conclude that Jake and Sam look like the same baby! Notice their (jake and sam) suture lines in their head (where the scull hasn't come together by the soft spot), hair line, and noses. Very distinct, and similar - I think.

1 week old...
SAM
LUKE
JAKE

2 weeks old..
JAKE
SAM
LUKE
I have to say Jake and Sam are the look a likes -- what do you think?? We'll see how they evolve over time. :) I have to admit, they are all 3 pretty darn handsome!

12 comments:

Aleisha said...

They all look alike to me!!! They are all adorable.

Heidi Heaton said...

AnnDee, What cute babies. Now you need 3 girls that match. I love seeing the pictures and wish you were here so I could hold baby Sam.

Heather lewis said...

cute posts, what cute little boys you have. I agree with Heidi, you need 3 girls now!!!! love ya

Rachel Doyle said...

What stinkin cute boys you have -- you and Taylor sure have the right recipe down for little boys. Maybe you will have to give us a tip or two. Anyhow- are you feeling well. I thought about calling, but I know how crazy life is when you have a new baby around. Know we love you -- hope to see you soon.

Rachel & Family

Dehner Family said...

I have thought he was a mini Jake from day one! All your babies are adorable. We've been missing you guys a lot this week... What am I going to do when you move and I don't see you everyday??

Jessica F. said...

How fun to have three darling boys! We can't wait to meet little Samuel. We NEED to get together!

lisa h. said...

i agree. and i can completely see jake's face in the pic w/ the baseball outfit...it looks just like him!

Chris & Stephanie said...

So cute. I think they all look a lot of like. You can tell they are related for sure. Great posts.

Kelly said...

Wow! They really do look alike - Sam and Jake that is. What fun to see this. You are so good to document your boys at all of the same intervals.

Just sent something off in the mail to you all this afternoon. Hope you get it soon.

What are your plans for next year? Will you be in OH?

Stewarts

Our Family said...

They are all so handsome! Jake and Sam do look like the same baby.

Noakes said...

You do have adorable kids. I love the pictures of all of them at the same ages.

allison nadauld said...

I'm kicking myself for not taking better pictures of my kids right now. Those are awesome. I think Sam and Jake look a lot alike. They are all so dang handsome. We can't wait to meet him!!