Oh my goodness AnnDee- he is so adorable!! i just checked out all the pictures from when he was born and i think that laughing one is my favorite. it looks like you have had some great help and I'm glad things are going well (I hope they are still :) I love the pictures of the boys in red too and you look great. hopefully we'll get to meet this little guy before too long. so, best of luck and congrats again on such a cute baby- nice work!
All these pictures are so cute!! Good for your sister for getting some good shots of you in there too! P.S. I am still jealous of the cute baby blanket!!!
4 comments:
So sweet~ Congratulations! I hope the transition goes as smooth as possible! Love you hair AnnDee!
Camille
What a CUTIE!! Congrats!!!!
Oh my goodness AnnDee- he is so adorable!! i just checked out all the pictures from when he was born and i think that laughing one is my favorite. it looks like you have had some great help and I'm glad things are going well (I hope they are still :) I love the pictures of the boys in red too and you look great. hopefully we'll get to meet this little guy before too long. so, best of luck and congrats again on such a cute baby- nice work!
All these pictures are so cute!! Good for your sister for getting some good shots of you in there too! P.S. I am still jealous of the cute baby blanket!!!
Post a Comment