
They mostly go different days of the week, but I do get 2 mornings when their classes overlap and it is JUST me and that is great! It is spent with me doing seminary prep -- but I am so grateful to have that time each week.

Jake is a very social and was counting down the days till school was going to start. He kept saying, "Summer was a long break from school." As a baby and toddler, Jake was so active, I really thought he may have some form of A.D.H.D. (maybe all moms think that), but he has really started to grow up and LOVES learning. He is a very good listener and comprehends things I wouldn't even think to teach him yet. He still has a lot of energy and I am glad for that, but he is quite the Nazi for following rules now. I am so proud of him.

Luke on the other hand was really excited about school until we actually got there. He was trying hard to be like Jake, but in reality he'd like to spend the entire day with mom if possible. He is young to be in preschool, so I thought about having him wait another year, but he loves it now and has found "a best buddy in the whole world." That's the way he refers to his friend Noah Crockett.

We are sure glad they are friends, it makes so Luke actually looks forward to nursery and school now. Yes, Luke is 3 and still cried every week to not go to nursery (until Noah got moved into his class). Yay for good friends. Here is a cute picture of them.
4 comments:
So cute! I love the updates on your blog. I'm feeling so sad as I watch my kids grow so fast! I really wish I could freeze time right now and keep my family as is for about 10 years! (maybe longer) I love the ages of my kids! We are having so much fun! If you figure out the secret let me know!
Such sweet pictures! I feel the same about not wanting them to grow up..except Drew could a little just to pass the tantrum stage...
You have great boys and I am sure the next on will be too.
your boys are so handsome! I've been reading some other entries on your blog here as well... cause your blogs private i don't get the notification that yours has anything added to it so I'm not on the alert to check it... (is there any way around that that you know of?) anyhow, we LOVED the olympics too! mia practiced her swimming and gymnastics all day long. i love the olympics. and good job on your race. do you remember how you LOVED training with me in the mornings in kaohsuing? yeah, i'm such a runner.
i love you!
Your boys are so cute AnnDee!!!
Post a Comment