Our home teacher was nice enough to give us an ultrasound 2 weeks earlier than my doctor had scheduled (perks of knowing peolpe in high places!) and he guessed it was boy -- but like all good doctors (that have a pregnant woman in front of them who might eat them) would not say he was 100% sure.

The ultrasound was a fun appointment, because they had a big flat screen the boys could watch to see the baby on. They were pretty excited to see their little brother. I had everyone (but the baby) convinced I was having a girl! And although I was still holding out for the "Official" ultrasound to determine the sex, Taylor was pretty excited to hear the news that we were building our basketball team.

Here is the little guy in all his glory. Taylor think he looks just like Jake and Luke. :) seriously, he said that.

The best part was to see the little body parts -- it's so amazing to see his hands and feet. I LOVE those pictures.

So we saw some other body parts as well!! and as you all can see, it is very much OFFICIAL we are having a boy! I guess that means I get to be the princess of the family for a little while longer, I can't complain about that right! :) we are very excited and blessed that everything looks good right now, we will not take a healthy baby for granted, and are a happy to have a new little spirit in our family - whichever gender we get!
3 comments:
Those pictures are great!!! I especially like the last one!! ha ha ha
There is absolutely no doubt about the gender of that baby. I can't wait to get my mitts on him in a couple of months.
I have been checkin in on you lately--waiting for the news aboutthe gender. Being a mom of all boys is so fun (did I just say that?) Well I guess it has its perks. Like when the baby is almost 5 and they all go on a boys weekend away... You will be the perfect mom of all boys!
Post a Comment