
Sterling Fillmore, Dave Francis, Matt Selander, Taylor
To this day, Taylor would go back to his Freshman year of College if he could relive any year of his life (for fun). He and his buddies are little boys when they are together and it's pretty entertaining for the wives as well. They have all turned out to be amazing men, dispite their lightmindedness at times, and have great families. Here are a few pictures so you can get a glimpse of the fun we had!
The weather was forecasting rain all weekend and since we had 4 families traveling from DC, New York and Ohio meeting in PA to camp. We for sure weren't going to cancel the trip. So, we last minute changed our campsite into cabins. It was perfect, and we even pitched our tent in the front yard so Jake would be happy! (he was really concerned that the sleeping in a cabin was NOT camping).
Of course the guys made "MAN" games out of everything we did. I think here they found a cinderblock in the lake and were shot-putting it. There was also 500 going on and many other "tuff" things. The kids were entertained with swimming, the beach and getting to make new friends. They all got along so well!

Now, lets not worry that a BYU game and OSU game would be missed over the weekend. Even though no one had cell service, we lucked out (or the guys ensured) that we had cable to watch the games. The guys were able to prop the little kitchen TV in the porch window and everyone fit quite well on the deck to watch it. Yet another thing that made all the men happy this weekend.

Oh and how can I forget the yummy food and smores! That was my favorite part!
Dutch oven COBLER -- yum.

Smores and roasted starbursts for everyone!
Here is the first picture I have of my belly. I am 22 weeks here and you can definitely start to see the baby bulge. There were 3 of us pregnant on this trip -- but Eliza and Jessi were due in just a couple weeks. Need I say more about how amazing the company was? We had such a great time chatting and catching up while the guys did the sameIn the morning the men made the best breakfast I've ever had -- well most the men.....
Here was Taylor during the "cooking" part...
I can't give him too much grief -- he had a great weekend and it was good for our whole family for him to get some rest. He was a great help in driving and setting up and cleaning up and playing with my boys. I'm glad he got a little R&R too, he needed it!
One last pose before we headed home! This will be a trip I will have lots of good memories from.


6 comments:
Yum, roasted starbursts?! Why have I never tried that before? And I'm not even going to comment on your "definite bump" at 22 weeks. :) What a fun trip though, boys were made for camping.
That was such a great trip!
It looks like your camping trip was so fun! I'm glad that you guys all got to get back together for it. I'm also excited for your new little boy? When are you due? Three boys...wow...what a bunch.
What a fun trip. Thanks to you I am now craving smores and roasted starbursts. That cobbler looked yummy too... Dinner won't get here fast enough today. It's sad how much I think about food lately.
How fun! Good friends sure do make for a fun trip.
Awesome AnnDee, this looks like it was a blast. It is so fun to check out your bulk blogging posts. It's kind of cool in a way that you got so behind, because now you always have something to write about... right? :)
Love it, oh, I loved your comment on my food poisoning story too. That is what I love about you, you say it houw it is. I sure miss you, and we really do need to try and get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment