We spent A LOT of time at the pools.. In fact the week they closed the pool for the winter it was soo cold in the water the life guards keep warning us (the absolute only people at the pool) that we need to make sure the kids don't get hypothermia. :)
Jake was such a good swimmer this summer. Luke just loved playing in the water too. He was always more comfortable with his life vest on, but could also swim by himself when he wanted. The last day at the pool he actually jumped off the diving board by himself too (with no life vest).
Below is a video of Jake jumping off the diving board.
We played at the park almost as much as the pool. Here are a few pictures of the kids being crazy with their friends.


Taylor was practicing some softball with friends from the ward in preparation for our big "stake soft ball tourney" that was coming up. And the kids sure had fun too!


Taylor was practicing some softball with friends from the ward in preparation for our big "stake soft ball tourney" that was coming up. And the kids sure had fun too!
Of course for any Nadauld, the summer means water skiing. We got to end the summer with a great ski trip with the Dehner family. I don't know why I think I should do everything I did when I wasn't pregnant, but again I went skiing at was 18 weeks pregnant (not smart, as I crashed pretty hard one time). I don't have pictures of the skiing, but it was great weather and fun. We ended our ski day with a great BBQ and smore's roast.We love the Dehners, they are definitely one of the families we are planning to take vacations with even if we move away!

Of course, catching frogs always makes any event fun for kids! Even if they are the statue frogs from the garden. Jake was so excited to catch a real frog, but Morgan and Luke were pretty darn proud of the statues they found too!







2 comments:
That is so cool that Taylor will take them running. How fun for those little boys.
Ummm, is that a naked picture of Olivia on your blog???? Good thing you are private Missy! J/k Fun fun times..
Post a Comment