
You've never seen real school spirit until you've been to a Big 10 game. It is crazy and so much fun when the season starts. Things basically shut down around here on the weekends. Honestly, for a 2:00pm game, you'd better prepare for traffic starting at about 8am... Crazy. Anyway -- they have a fall scrimage game that they let anyone come to for free. Of course we took advantage of that! The "horse shoe" sadium holds apx. 105,00 fans. It's a pretty impressive place for sure.
The Crocketts, Dehners, and Jones were all there too!





1 comment:
Hey AnnDee- I just got updated on your cute family. HOw are you feeling? Do you know what you are having yet? It looks like you had a fun summer. I loved seeing pictures of your mom and siblings, and even your aunt Penny. Did your mom move houses? Alright, so I know you are having a fun fall, let's see the pictures.
Post a Comment