Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day

Mother's day was Perfect! I woke up to my cute family bringing me breakfast in bed. They sat with me while I ate and took turns telling me why they loved me. I feel so blessed to be called mom by Jacob and Luke. I appreciate the challenge and the reward of being a mother. I LOVE those"joyous and shining moments" of motherhood!

I learn more and more about how wonderful my mother and mother-in-law are as I continually try to parent my children.
My MOM:

Some of the things I'm grateful for and have learned from my mom:
1- She is a hard worker
2- She can do a million things at once
3- She has a strong testimony of the gospel
4- She has filled her life with service to others
5- She is very considerate, creatiful, beautiful, and one of my best friends!

My Mother-In-Law:
Some of the things I am grateful for and have learned from my mom-in-law:
1- She can laugh when 7 sons tease her all at once.
2- She lives a life of service for the church and her family
3- She is a good listener
4- She has impeccable style and etiquette
5- She is very loving, thoughtful, beautiful, and some one I look up to a lot.



5 comments:

Aleisha said...

Looks like you have been busy! I love the birthday cake and ideas. I might have to use that.

Heather lewis said...

nice comments on your mothers. I agree with all of them.

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

You do have great moms and they are smart too... they are both in St. George! Do you think you'd ever be permanent there? Well anyways, It is graduation time here and every summer it does brake your heart to see the moving trucks show up one by one... not a fan to be doing this for another four years... but you really do make some of the greatest new friends! love you, love lou

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl! And it looks like things have been pretty busy at your place! Your one of those cool birthday party moms. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom.

jeny said...

WOW, glad to see you are still around. Missed your posts for awhile. Love the bug invites...super cute!