First signs of summer (I am starting with the end of May 08 mind you -- catch up.)
Lemonade stand -- they begged every day for the last month -- that darn "Max & Ruby." :)

And Memorial Day buz cuts. It's a new tradition I thought I would start this year. The summer is too hot for long hair right???

Could they be any more handsome? I guess I'm glad I'm getting another one --- (fast forward to the present (4 months later), I'm having a boy on January 24th-- I'll get to that eventually, be patient!)
15 comments:
hey you! It's TREEEEESHA and i'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS! You guys make the cutest boys! Can't wait for more posts...
love you
Oh thank goodness you are still alive! good to hear from you. :)
Anndee - did your doctor say it was a boy or just Jon? There's a chance that Jon isn't right. If it is - you guys have darling boys and he'll be just as cute as Jake and Luke!
AnnDee!
Congrats! Another boy! Hopefully that girl will come soon..in the mean time, keep making the most darling handsome boys around! Hope you're feeling better.
Love ya,
Allison
I knew it! Everyone in my neighborhood has them in sets (all boys and all girls!) It's crazy but fun!
Welcome back!
Yea!!! I just sent you an email back -- and I asked if you were pregnant yet -- but then erased it, because I didn't want to nosey--- glad I read your blog--- I make girls and you make boys -- we might have to switch them sometime.
Yeah!! You're back!! So happy to hear from you again. How's the pregnancy/sickness been?? Congrats on another boy! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see all the upcoming pics! Luvs!
so glad you're back. Another boy!!! I for sure thought that it was a girl. Guess those Nadauld genes are pretty dang strong. :) can't wait to see what else you've been up to.
Yay!!! Congrats. I'm so excited you're having another boy.
I have three older brothers and it is so fun. :)
Did you know this when I talked to you yesterday???? Congrats! What a fun house you will (and do already) have! Drop your kids off soon so you can work on seminary stuff...
Yea! I'm so glad your back... I've been checking and missing hearing about your cute family... and another boy to add! Yea! Your boys are absolutely adorable, so one more will make the world even better!!! Congrats!
We are so pumped that you are having another boy! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!
I was going to say, must be a Nadauld thing. I'm sure you've been getting that a lot from people. Three little boys really sounds like a lot of fun--perhaps exhausting at times and maybe a little messy but definitely fun. We are so excited for you!
I'm glad you're updating again. I was worried you had given up on blogging...now I can get my news through you instead of having to rely on Matt. :) I hope you are feeling well and it will be so fun to see you in September.
Hooray for you!!! Glad that you are expecting another boy! You make such good ones. I am really pleased for you.
We have some friends moving to Ohio to teach there. Their names are Eric and Elizabeth Toman. I guess Eric went to High School with Taylor and knew his older brother. Anyway, they are great and moving in a week to your area. That gives us another reason to make a stop when we pass through.
Post a Comment