Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just Do IT!

My friend Michelle tagged me on this (via email):

Three jobs I have had in my life:
Dental Assistant
Bar 10 Buckaroo
CPA (public auditor for E&Y)

Three movies I would (in my case HAVE) watched over and over:
How to Lose a guy in 10 days
Bourne -Anyone of the three
Girls just want to have fun

Three places I have lived:
Jerusalem
Taiwan
NYC

Three shows that I watch:
Greys Anatomy (sorry to admit I love it!)
Office
Scrubs

Three places I have been:
Portugal
Germany
England/Swizterland
All with my parents who were very fun to be with!

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
RiversideWomen (a yahoo group for my ward in church)
Dana
That's it -- I get very random emails no one very regularly -- I mostly talk on the phone.

Three of my favorite foods:
Mexican (anything)
Italian (anything)
A great steak!

Three places I'd rather be right now:
Hawaii
Cabo
St. George!

Three friends I think will respond:
Lacey
Aleisha
Cindy

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1/2 Marathon in April
Family vacations in June
Getting Pregnant with a baby girl (sometime)

4 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Ann Dee, I love reading your responses. I think all of my responses would have been the same or very similar to seriously all of yours. Weird how much you rubbed off onto me all those years ago.

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

I like that getting pregnant with the baby girl... Let's do it together...just after the 1/2 marathon! Way to be a runner lady!That is so much snow! It looks really fun, but I have so much cabin feever I'm going nuts!!! So I hope it melts and if not, have fun!!!lots of love, lou

Aleisha said...

I want a baby girl also!!!! My little girl is dying for a baby sister. That snow looks like it has kept you busy.

Heather lewis said...

I am surprised you didn't put "INDIAN" food as one of your favorites!!!!!