Saturday, March 8, 2008

SNOW ICE CREAM!
Our friend told us about the GREATEST thing for a snowy day....

It's snow ice-cream and is awesome! so I have to share with everyone the recipe.
My kids LOVED it.
They 2nd's and 3rd's and then I had to limit them.
It was such a fun thing to do during our blizzard day!


RECIPE:
1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

1: get fresh snow from outside in a big bowl
2: mix ingredients together in separate bowl
3: scoop snow into bowls, and then pour syrup mixture over it

Yummy and FUN!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Keetch Family said...

That's a cute idea! I'll have to remember that one for next winter. We BETTER not get anymore snow...or I may go mental. btw....I can kindof see your kitchen....looks so nice!

Lindsay said...

I'm so going to try that! Khi loves to eat snow...as of lately he clams it is his favorite food. This is so cute!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

We did that yesterday too, except we just used milk instead of half and half. So good! You boys were more brave than my kids...Andrew lasted about 10 minutes and Olivia maybe half an hour. Fun times:)

Dave and Mel said...

Crazy storm! Another friend posted pic's of the storm too and I have to say I'm glad it was you, not me-I am ready for SPRING! You guys made it look very fun though and your boys are very cute!