It was a level 3 snow emergency in Columbus for most the day. It's midnight now, and we have accumulated 20 and 1/2 inches so far! That is a lot for us. We spent most the day in our jammies with a few intermittent bundling up's and braving the cold to have some fun.
This is a picture of our back yard. There were some snow difts that were several feet high.
As you can see, our play house has snow up to the window.
So, you can see our foot prints in the one picture -- that is a little porch area, and
then the patio (where the playhouse is located) is about a foot lower. The snow blew
right up to the door. It was cool looking.
I usually don't like snow, but when it's this much -- it's great!

11 comments:
Wow ALL THAT SNOW!! That is so crazy. The boys look so cute all bundled up!
wow. so much snow! everyone here thinks 3inches is a huge deal. they have NO IDEA!
i bet the boys slept well last night! it is tiring trudging through snow! even when it is fun.
That looks like fun! I don't like snow when it lasts months long; however, as it is snowing it is always beautiful...especially when it snows like this. Then it's a party!
Looks like fun!! We miss those boys. They sure are kick.
I can't believe that it was snowing that much at your house while I was basking in the sun at Cabo watching the whales poolside drinking me 100th pina coloda after my amazing massage!!! Love ya!
I think it is great that the snow blower broke on you guys. For some reason stuff like that seems to always happen. Luckily you borrowed it! I hope you all got a day off of work, school, church. Good luck out there. We had 70 degree weather this weekend. We were eating dinner on our patio yesterday.
It's great until you have to drive in it.
Wow! Look at all that snow! I haven't seen snow like that in many, many years. You must take advantage and enjoy every second of it!:) I just spent a good 15 minutes reading up on your blog. It was so fun to see your adorable little boys and what your family has been up to. Thanks for the invite. I'll be checking in often.:)
What happened did your computer freeze in the snow storm?
I agree....where are you?
I want bar 10 pictures... what the heck you've been home for two days now and nothing... get on the ball would you...
Post a Comment