Once a week I get "mommy & me" time with Luke. During Jake's preschool on Tuesdays, Luke and I go to a class. The teacher is "Miss Jodi" and Luke loves it. They play games, read stories and we even had a fun tea party the last day of class. This is my time to just enjoy little Lukie. He is such a funny kid to be around.
On Wednesday mornings, Jake comes with us to a gymnastics class. They love it and are little monkeys!
Luke in all his brave glory (left). Luke and buddy Griffen. He's only 18months, but he can wrestle with my boys any day. I wish I had a better picture of Griff. He is soo cute you'd just want to eat him up! :)
I brought my camera on the perfect day... Jake learned how to do a flip all by himself. I thought he might break his neck, but then the pride took over and I was so impressed. I kept making him do it again and again and again. :)
2 comments:
Sweet flip Jake.
Holy cow! He's doing flips! Mega-impressive!
Post a Comment