We had fun having a semi-surprise party for her. It was only semi a surprise because she knew we were doing something, but just not any of the details. It turned out perfectly.
Heidi made this cute cake!
Andrea made the best invitations (I wish I had a copy of one!). Annalee headed up the decorations. Good thing she has had to plan a wedding already, we used all her beautiful decor!Lonny made the best video celebrating Mom's life. It was so fun to see all she has done over the years. She really is the most creative person around! I loved all her birthday cakes especially!
Of course, the cousins just loved hanging out with each other. Cousins make the BEST friends!
and for about 30 seconds, we all were there for a family picture!! Everyone except our missionaries: Kason, Kaden and Tyler! We missed them, but were so grateful for the fun evening celebrating mom. We are so lucky to have her as the matriarch of this great family legacy.

No comments:
Post a Comment