Mimi came up a few times and loved to sit on the bed with me. She is going to be a great big sister!
Just some one on one time and it does a soul good to really bond with my baby this way. No craziness to get in the way of meeting his every needs.
I always can count on miss Nina coming to see me in the hospital when I have a baby. She's such a great friend. Even with her crazy schedule, she makes time for us nadaulds.
And of course Jenn came to say hi too. I just don't know what I'd do without my besties. They make life more enjoyable for sure!
The boys were excited to miss school and help bring Andrew home from the hospital. We had a full car for sure. That suburban was a good decision!
Just one little hiccup in the hospital. Drew was spitting up some black stuff (probably maconium), but the doctor wanted and ultrasound just in case. Sweet baby handled the prodding and cold machine like a champ. Turns out it was nothing to be worried about and we brought the baby home as planned.
Jake forgot to bring the cute take home outfit that grandma brought for Drew, so we had to put him in an oversized layette. He was still cute and looked VERY tiny in his carseat.
Here goes. REAL LIFE. SCARY!!







No comments:
Post a Comment