We might live in the greatest neighborhood ever. My neighbor heads up this 1st day of school breakfast each year and it's just so fun to see the kids all excited and out and about.

oh, And this cute kid won the elections to be a student council representative. He is beyond thrilled!

This one is starting 4th grade at Sage Creek Chinese Immersion.
He is always happy to pose for a picture.
I love that Sam is trying to be like Luke, but doesn't quite have the same PIZZAZ. Ha ha. Such a cute boy ready for 1st grade immersion in Sage Creek with Luke. New School, New Language -- GOOD LUCK OUT THERE!!
And my Natey boy is starting Kindergarten in Hobblecreek. He is excited to go to school with his brothers each day. I will miss having him around. Good thing Kindergarten is only half day!
Just a couple shots of the my cute boys (also pictured are our Taiwanese friends who were with us 2 weeks at the start of school), and some friends on the street. Another year, here we come!
Another HUGE part of living where we do is that the bus stops RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE. Yes, that really helps in us never missing the bus and the bus driver is so nice, he actually waits/honks if we aren't out there in time. LOVE IT!
Nate's first time on the big bus! I really love the bus and will miss it next year when the boys are all at Sage Creek. Jake is a great big brother and always helps the little ones find their way. It was much harder to send Jake than his brothers because now I know they have a BIG kid watching out for them.
Daddy was in Singapore for the boys first day, but was back soon enough for us to capture a picture on his first day back at BYU. He is always such a great teacher and his students love him. I'm sure this year will be just the same! Good Luck.
So, it's just Me and Naomi for the mornings this year. I am kind of excited for the quiet and one on one time with her. She is the best buddy around.







No comments:
Post a Comment