I know I say this often. But I love watching my boys perform/compete. I never did track when I was younger, but have developed a bit of an addiction to long distance running. So, to see my boys loving track just makes me happy. They are not the most athletic boys around, but they have heart and they are competitive and always do well in anything they try.

Jake in the softball throw. Kind of looks like he is hyper-extending his arm. ouch. Might be why he doesn't throw that far yet. HAHA But, I tell you... this kid has got some endurance. He won 2nd place in the 800 meter and he really good have gotten 1st if he wouldn't have let the boy get so far ahead on the first lap. GOOD JOB JAKE
Here is Taylor and Mimi as Luke's cheering section. Grandma Heaton was even up from St. George, but somehow we didn't get a picture of her.
Luke above in the 50 meter (he killed all of his heats up until the final)
Here is Luke in the 100 meter also doing super well in his heat getting him to the semi-Finals.
A quick shot of the cute track kids from Sage Creek. Luke ended up 3rd overall in the 50 meter which was super awesome since there were 7 springville schools with 3rd graders there. Luke was thrilled and so was his proud moma! GO LUKE.





No comments:
Post a Comment