One of the best things about kindergarten and Preschool is playgroups!! Nate has one with 3 little buddies and Sam has one with 3 little buddies. Sometimes, I host both playgroups at the same time and it is BOYS galore. Good thing I love boys around here and totally know how to entertain. Lucky for me, the other playgroups are just awesome these next few pictures are of playgroup.

fishing in the backyard at Shari's house L2R: Seth (Kyle's little brother), Nate, Cameron, Kyle

\


Just a house full of boys playing play-dough around here! We sure love these little friends.
Sam got to go to the aquarium for his kindergarten field trip. I have been lucky this year, with just Mimi in tow, to go to a lot of school functions for all my boys. It's nice not having 4 kids at home all day. We've been able to help out more than I thought since Mimi is so easy to take around.

The shark tank above was SOOO cool. The boys loved it.
I love the sting ray pool and the boys sort of liked touching them! Kind of slimy.
Just a couple cute boys here. They are pretty good friends and I'm so glad they will be so close in school.
And we are nearing the end of the year and Sam and Nate had their Let's Play Music Recital. It's a lot of money and who knows what they are learning, but they are getting some music background in and I really love taking them to the class and singing all the songs with them.
So proud of their awards. They both played songs on the xylophone for their parts in the recital.
Miss Shea is a pretty great teacher. Shea and I served in the same mission in Taiwan. It's so fun to see her each week.
I guess this post is about the 3 little bugs in my house. But oh... how cute they are. They deserve their own post!
Oh... I guess I need to include the 5th grade wax museum in this post which brings Jake into the mix. This handsome fellow below is JFK. He was assigned the state of Massachusetts and Picked John F. Kennedy to report on.
here is his speech....








No comments:
Post a Comment