Saturday, February 14, 2015

The month of Love

February is the love month and we LOVE this little 6 month old.  She is the center of all of our worlds.  We love her so much.  I don't think we could have gotten a sweeter spirit in our home amongst all these cray boys.  They maul her and tackle her and pick her up and tickle her and kiss her and torment her.  She gets all the attention in our house!  But look at that face.  Who wouldn't love this girl?!




We got creative this year for the valentines boxes.  Fortunately, Luke's party was on a different day than Jake and Sam because his teacher was going to be gone.  So, we only had to make 2 toilets and we shared them. SCORE!  My little love bugs. see the video below to watch how they actually were "working" toilet boxes. :)



Nate and our little Co-Op friend Spencer had a great valentines day at the Library Story time.  We love our public library.  The ladies are so funny and the crafts are always a hit.
We have had the MILDEST winter this year and we have been playing at the park quite a bit.  Mimi loves the swing and good thing I have so many helpers that like to push her!  I still get to sit and watch them all play. I'm enjoying while I can, because as soon as she starts crawling this sitting and enjoying the park days are over!

In NYC we had Intrepid Museum Passes, and they work at our cool local Museum of Natural Curiosity.  Too bad I had a baby and the boys have soccer and basketball every weekend, because I would have loved to come to this place once a week!  SOO FUN for the kids.
Jake actually came here first on a school field trip and he was all about going again as a family.  So glad we made it before our annual passes expired.  So worth it!  I may even pay full price and go again. ha.


The wind tunnel and water tables were big hits.
Sam below is locked in the bank safe.


Me and Mimi had a great time hanging out and watching the boys.  Love my little buddy.

 


I totally thought the zip line was awesome!

February is also the Chinese New Year

We sure love our little chinese dude Lukie Pukie!

It was also the Blue and Gold Banquet this month.  I think we came through with some sweet and EASY cakes.
Jake with Anti-gravity reeces cake above.

Luke and his spaghetti and meatball cake.  YUM!


a cute little video of mimi singing for your viewing pleasure!

No comments: