This little guy thinks he is big enough to babysit. He carries Naomi all around the house (and gets in trouble for it) and is constantly building her forts to sleep/play in.
Are season passes have been so fun! Not much snow this year, but it doesn't bother the boys. They have been going up almost every Saturday. I haven't gotten my use yet, but the pass included 3 days at Brian Head, so we are heading there next month. I'll get some more use then, hopefully!!
Mimi is 5 months! I am loving every thing about this girl. What is wrong with me?? I'm obsessed with babies. I just think she has the cutest round head and chubby cheeks... I just can't get enough.
Meems is almost 6 months and she STILL can not swallow food. We keep trying, but it is work to get that girl to eat anything other than mamas golden liquid! We'll keep trying. She is finally big enough to sit in the counter chair and the boys love to sit next to her. She looks so big in that picture. Ahh.. slow down.
One super great thing (said very sarcastically) about Mimi is that she
spits up constantly! In our house, we have a rule that if she spits up
on you, it means she likes you.... because she has spit up on everyone.
Nate below got the best bomb yet! I was holding her and he was
reaching up and grabbing her legs, this is how she responded to his
affection. EWW!! Nate must be REALLY loved!







3 comments:
Ski passes?! Awesome! PS- Naomi is the best dressed little baby ever! So so cute!
So cute! Lovin all the updates.
I esp love Sam's forts for Mimi (and that he still loves her even after the eye spit-up incident… Gross!) What a fun big brother!
And all your pictures of the boys on the side turned out so cute! Love you guys!
I love that you call Naomi "mimi." How cute is that!? And, boy, can I relate to spit up in all the worst places. Yuck!!! Too funny that he held still long enough while you took a picture!
Post a Comment