Friday, September 5, 2014

Just some Pics SEPTEMBER

 Everyone loves a picture of crazy hair.  Jake and Luke thought the spiked hair was pretty cool. Mimi wanted to try 3 curlers instead of 1 mo-hawk (it didn't work).

And Sam and Nate just wanted in on the fun picture taking.


 I have a few pictures of this cutie patutie.  She is even pleasant in her sleep.  awe..
 And another for your viewing pleasure.
And a couple more... Even when she cries she's cute.  I think the bottom lip quiver is the cutest ever!
 All snug like a bug in a rug.
 Definitely Miss Cutie.

Sam has become quite the artist lately and if he colors well enough (graded by him) he puts it up on his bedroom door.  We have some great pictures decorating up the door right now. :)
We've had a lot of fun in Heber this summer.  The kids spent an entire weekend working on this fort.  It reminded me of my youth and playing in vacant lots, building forts.  So much better than Blanket Forts in the house!! :)  They used the bushes as walls and so once you go in the entrance (you can see) it opened up into a spacious hide out.  So  fun!

We also have REALLY enjoyed the new pool in Heber.  I think kids can be entertained for hours in water.  And I love to sit and watch and bask in the warm weather.  Having cousins close by is always a plus when it comes to fun and creativity!

 Drying out in the heat


Miss sweetie Pie.

 Taylor was out of town, so I took the boys and their friends to Chuck a rama for dinner.  All things boys is still pretty fun!  Thanks to Jenn and Robb for watching Mimi.  I don't think she would have enjoyed the outing as much as the boys did.
Everyone loves Naomi, but Luke is especially good with her.  He is a natural with holding and making her laugh.  I can always count on him to bring her to me when she is sad or needs to eat.  He takes good care of her.
What would life be without siblings.  Keeps us happy.

No comments: