We celebrated with a parade...
And some yummy ice cream from the SOS drug store. I love the old stores that remind me of 6th grade and going to Judd's for treats. :)
I'm so lucky to be back in Utah.. I've been able to get ready for this new baby coming because I can send my kids to St. George! Since Jake had soccer, he stayed behind with me and we met them in St. George a day later. Never fear, we went to killer 24th block party at Nina's house. Complete with zip line and a skydiver. IMPRESSIVE... yeah, she has a cool neighborhood for sure! Here is Jake below with his glow sticks around his ears. Funny Picture.
It's kind of fun for me to have one on one time with the kids whenever I can... but it's also kind of fun to know that Jake loves his brothers. While they were gone he said, "now I know why I am lucky to have siblings, it's boring without them!" Best line ever for a mom to here... Yes, it was a little disappointing that I wasn't super fun, but I love that my boys love each other!
Funny how just a 12 foot pool can entertain kids of all ages. My mom puts this up every year and we love it. The are walking around in circles in this picture trying to start a whirlpool.
Can't go to St. George with out a lot of cousin time. Now we have even more cousins to choose from with Lincoln and Lindsay's family living there. We took all the kids to House of Bounce. Hot and SWEATY.. but fun.
ALSO.... We got to see the Nelsons while we were in St. George. These our our good friends from NYC (Emily, Gavin, Eli, Joshua)
Best thing about the summer ending is the Bar 10 un-birthday party. Fortunately, Bar 10 has some good owners that still let us tag along for the fun. :) They rented out the city pool and Sam perfected his front flip. You can see his video below.
To the left is a van of fun cousins celebrating Luke and Hannah's birthdays while we were there.










No comments:
Post a Comment