I am so lucky to meet so many talented people here! The Nelson's cooked for us at a ward party not long ago and a few of us begged him to teach us some skills.
We made home made noodles and alfredo sauce. It was SOOOOO good. I'm purchasing my noodle attachment for my kitchen aid as soon as I get back to Utah. Yay. I love learning new things. Thanks Glen and Marcia for hosting and sharing your talents. It was awesome!
They even sent me home with enough to feed Taylor and he loved it too. I'm sure to make this again. Surprisingly, it's not that hard. Well, maybe when I do it on my own I'll think differently, but with their help - it was simple! I also tried the best cherry balsamic vinegar I have EVER tasted. Buying some more of that TODAY. New York has just about any ingredient you will ever need and super great quality. I am going to miss that when we go back.


1 comment:
Okay, when you get back, I'm making you teach me how to make noodles. That looks fun! You have to pass on all these new skills you're learning. You don't even look pregnant in those pictures... And you told me on the phone that you're getting huge... Liar! And did I see you wearing a pink shirt under that blue jacket? It wasn't until I had Morgan that I came to love pink so much. I still can't get enough of it. And I want it in every shade :)
Post a Comment