We got to go see our baby today. SO NEAT. I just love seeing the fingers and toes and all the other cute baby parts. AMAZING. But first,
I am officially 20 weeks today! My sister keeps begging for pictures, so here you go!
Here I am in all my prego glory. YUCK. But actually, this stage is really fun. I feel great and am not SUPER huge yet. I say yet, because in a few months I'll be pushing 200 pounds!
Sam really wanted to be in this one....
We wanted to let the boys know all at the same time. AND my mom was coming today, so we waited to tell them till this morning.
I thought of this idea from my friends the Karrens and they have a very cute cake decorator friend that makes amazing cakes for them in roosevelt, UT.... but, I have $70 magnolia cakes (which I was super tempted to buy) or home made with no fancy supplies free cake. I opted for the 2nd option.... so don't have too much expectation when you see the cake!
YAY and a couple pictures to follow....
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
I actually thought Taylor might cry in the doctor's office. But, I know as soon as he holds his baby girl he will be whooped! I mean, I already gave him 4 sons... what more does he want? :) Actually, I know.... he wants an army of sons. He REALLY loves his boys. If I didn't know how sincere his concern was about not know what to do with a girl, I would be offended he wasn't more excited. But I'll be excited for both of us. Everyone that knows me knows I would have been totally happy with another boy, but I am feeling really excited about this new adventure. YAY for pink
Here is a video I had to upload on youtube because it's a couple minutes long.....
Video of the boys finding out!






16 comments:
So excited for you! Congrats on a girl! Misty
Congratulations!! The video of your boys is priceless!
Yay for girls! Can't wait to meet her. You guys are going to love having pink around. ESP Taylor :).
SO excited for you, Ann Dee! Can't wait to meet her! She is coming to the best family! And you look so cute in all of those pics--seriously so good! We miss your family and hope to see you guys again soon! The museum was so much fun!
I totally guessed girl before I saw!!! Yay!!! How lucky is she to have in your words an army of boys to look out for her. I am excited for you. Girls are so fun!!!!
Taylor just wait little girls are great! I love my 4 girls and my 2 boys are also great. I will have to tell Kara, she will be so excited. She loved babysitting for you guys when you were here in Ohio. She is at BYU-I (sophmore) and Courtney will join her next January. Take care and congrats fromt he Eudaily's in Ohio.
So happy for you! Had a feeling it would be a girl, or really hoping for you. :)
Oh yay! AnnDee! Congratulations! What a lucky little girl to have such great big brothers and awesome parents!
ok i so totally teared up on this just seeing the excitement of your boys and aunt ruby. i am so excited for you and and your sweet little girl. your boys are going to be such protectors. Yea and im excited for your hubby. daddies adore their little girls.
It took me months of changing diapers to really believe I had a girl. Enjoy a bit of pink for a change.
Yay!!! You guys will make a beautiful girl!!! I'm sooooo excited and happy for you! And Taylor, no problem, just use a vacuum hose to give her a ponytail in a snap. Nothing to worry about!!
Oh, this is so much fun!! Congrats AnnDee! I can't wait to hear of what you'll name her. I love all your boy's names. Hopefully I'll see you in September!
Yay!! I cannot wait to see how darling a cute little Nadauld girl will be! I am so beyond excited for you that its a girl!
Hooray for a GIRL! I really thought it was going to be a girl, when you told me you were pregnant. I am so excited for you guys AnnDee. You look so wonderful, and so tiny! Sure love you guys!
Yay!!!!! Congrats, and you look absolutely fabulous. Seriously, I wsh I was cute pergola like you. Erik was just saying he didn't know he'd love having a girl as much as he does. Your little girl is going to be loved and treated like a princess w all those boys. So happy for you!
Post a Comment