Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fun night... Horrible game!!


So, it was BEAUTIFUL weather, GREAT company, A TON of excitement, yet....
SUCH A LOUSY GAME!  I love the cougars.  I think I will always bleed blue even if they never win, but ugh... Throw a stinkin' accurate pass already!!!
 Honestly, the night was perfect besides the game.  Lincoln brought his 2 boys, Justen brought his 2 oldest kids, Taylor brought me and the Dehners, and my nephew Breckon was nice enough to sit with Jake a little ways up to keep him company.  I've never seen the stadium with so much energy.  It was really cool. 
I love any chance to get out with my man.  He is fun to hang out with and when I found out the Dehners were coming I knew the night would be great.  It's fun to have Jacob love the games as well.  He gets SO into them.  He knows all the players names and comments on every play if it's good or bad.  It's fun to have a boy just like his daddy.

And, since we are posting... I might as well throw in some random pictures from the last week.

 I love a summer rain storm.  We've been getting a lot lately, and last week the boys thought it would be fun to run around in their britches.  I love the cute boys in our neighborhood.  Sam and Nate have some great friends!

L2R: Beckham, Nate, Sam, Cougar
 I just have to post this bottom picture, because if you know Nate, you know he ALWAYS has my phone.  He was taking some shots, while at the High School Football game.  Look how tickled he is to have my phone.  I fear I have a gamer on my hands.  He is way too happy when he is playing on my phone. :) Sometimes it is convenient, but mostly freaks me out that a 3 year old can be addicted to games!!  Love this bug. 

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

AnnDee, it's so fun that you are keeping up blogging. I LOVE seeing what you guys are up to and how much the boys are growing. Great job on the marathon...that is so awesome and I'm so proud of you. Sure missed you at the retreat but it was fun to see you this summer!

MeganRuth said...

I LOVE that your boys are total boys and run around in their "britches." Seriously cute!