Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to a routine...

My favorite time of the week is when I get to take the boys to the library for story time.  Sam and Nate LOVE Beckham.  He lives across the street and they are bestest of buddies.  If they could hang out with Beck all day everyday, they would be happy. We have missed storytime over the summer and are glad to be back.
We have been having a crazy month of sports... (see next next post about Fall Sports) and although the boys are pretty good to go and support their brothers, they get a little bored at the games too.

I am always happy to see them jumping on each other.  They get to be physical and have fun. - just hope they don't get hurt.

One fun thing about being in Northern Utah is that if any of my nieces or nephews travel for games, it's usually up here.  Lindsay Heaton plays for  Snow Canyon's girls rugby team and Ty and Kait came down to watch her.  It was a perfect weather for a family outing.
I have to end with this picture, because it is how my bed looks every morning!!!  The best part is that Sam is perpendicular to everyone else.  That is how he sleep EVERY night.  So to have him in the bed with you always results in a kick in the face. :)

When do they grow out of coming into our room?  I have to blame it on my husband because he LOVES when they come and cuddle with him in the mornings, but their mornings have gotten earlier and earlier lately and a lot of times, Taylor and I just leave and go sleep in the guest bed.  I love these bugs... but SLEEP IN YOUR OWN BEDS! :)

No comments: