Monday, September 17, 2012

My Friends!

Love my beautiful friends!  It was Jenn's birthday and we made a little trip to Guru's for some talking, eating and celebrating. I really just started hanging out with these ladies this past winter because I wanted to run as fast as them.  Taylor is probably not so happy I made friends with them, because now I'm gone every Saturday for hours while we run and gab.  BUT -- I think it is saving him a lot in therapy because I get out all my worries and stresses while I'm pounding the streets. As much as I complain about running, all my good friends since high school have been because we run together. There is something chemical about a good long run with great company!!  PS -- Nina usually runs with us, but she was having a crazy day and opted to go to Costco instead of lunch... WHAT?  costco can wait, but good company can't. Maybe that is why she is so thin.. she never takes time to eat! :)

No comments: