Friday, September 7, 2012

DSC Holland Building

This deserves it's own post...  My inlaws are super amazing.  They have done some great things in their life's course.  My father in law has made 2 colleges universities (Weber State and Soon to be Dixie State) served as a general authority and a mission president. Headed up several businesses and taught at several universities.
My mother in law has raise 7 AMAZING sons, served as general Young Women's president, and supported my father in law in all his travels and missions.

A friend of my dad's is a big Dixie supporter and he told me the other day how happy he is to have Steve at Dixie.  He also commented that as great as they think Steve is, they just go on and on about how wonderful Margaret is.  My father and mother in law are special people who I really admire and look up to.  I'm glad they will be apart of my own boys lives and I hope I can raise them how they did their own!
Taylor and I got to participate in a fun dinner with the Hollands the day they dedicated the new student union building (name the Jeffery R. Holland Building).  Steve had a lot to do with getting funding for that building and it is FABULOUS.  The campus looks so much better since Steve has had his hands on it these last 4 years.  I guess retirement can wait right?

No comments: