Our sweet Baby Boy..
I am calling to tell the boys. Luke announced in sharing time at church that today was "Baby Time." They were both so excited to hear the news.
grandma Heaton and Nathan
Aunt Heather and Nathan
Check out the Black hair.. We've never had one this dark before.
Cute hat -- but it wouldn't stay on.
Meeting Big Brothers for the first time..
They loved him immediately
Our little family... but wait, where is Sam??? Oh yeah, being CRAZY.
He loved the curtains, and remotes and buttons...
He wasn't AS excited about the baby. He was happy to get a little cuddle time with mommy though.
And after the boys visit ... I was ready for a snooze.. so was Nathan.
We are so glad to have you in our family Nathan. We can't wait to see if your hair stays black, and if you smile as much as your brothers! We love you!!
2 comments:
Woa drew..... that all looks so exhausting! How fun a house full of boys and you are up to the task man! I was looking through all our old memories last night for FHE with the kids, pics of high school grad trip in Hawaii, Israel, high school.... you name it, the kids were in love and it was fun to see how much we all got to do together! I loved that everyone stopped on their girls trip to visit...... such great friends! you are doing amazing and we are loving this new little guy.... such cute kids! Good luck with this new little adventure!
xoxo lou
He is so sweet AnnDee! I can't believe all his dark hair! He looks like your boys, but different, right? You are such a rock star! You are seriously my hero. Always busy doing amazing things. I am thankful to be your friend and hope some of it rubs off on me. We'll have to get together when we come to Utah in July so we can catch up and meet Nate!
Post a Comment