Thursday, April 15, 2010

And some pictures from the first days home..

The boys...
Taylor is looking a little tired... imagine if he actually had to get up at night with the baby!!  Actually, I have to give Taylor props.  He has been so patient with the boys and has taken over Sam.. So nice.
First bath went as well as could be expected. It's cold out there!

Thanks mom for coming and spending your birthday with us and the new baby.  The first week flew by and I'm actually getting some sleep (thanks to my mom letting me nap every day!).
Sam has been SOOO cute with the baby.  He loves him and is so gentle.  When I say be gentle, he pets his head like a dog.  And he loves to hug him... it doesn't matter if he is even touching the baby, he just lays his head down wherever he is and hugs.
My nephew had a rugby game in South Jordan so my sister came up and visited for a night.  Here she is with her cute baby Lily.  She is so big already, I hope Nathan stays little for a while.  The time goes too fast!!  My brother and his family came from Ogden and we all went to dinner for my mom's birthday.  What a fun night.  Thanks everyone for visiting!!
Help take 2 was with Taylor's mom.  Yet another lifesaver who allowed me lots of rest and relaxation!
She entertained the boys and I just sat around for another week!
It was fun to have Grandpa for a few days too.  When the boys saw Margaret, they asked straight away where Grandpa was.  
The weather was beautiful and Grandpa helped jake with his baseball throw..  He's had a lot of practice playing catch with little boys!
We love you Grandmas and Grandpa!  Thanks for coming to help us with the new baby.  It saved me!!

9 comments:

Lacey said...

I have been watching every day for these posts to see pics of that cute little guy! He is so sweet! Gets me so excited to have a boy! Glad everything went so smoothly and you look amazing in every picture! I was hoping to have been able to head down there with the girls last week but it just wasn't working for me to make it. Love ya Ann!

Dave and Mel said...

Hey there! Wow... I just read all the Nathan related posts and it was so fun to see all the pictures and read your updates. And, why do you look so great in every picture?? It's inspiring :) Nathan is such a cute baby and I hope that Sam is doing well with him. I'm glad you had your moms to help you out... that is great they were both able to come. I am feeling VERY ready for our baby to come and seeing all your hospital pictures made me nervous and excited at the same time. I am 2 weeks away, but hoping for sooner :) Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS on #4--your family is so handsome :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love Sam "hugging" the baby even if he isn't actually holding him. So darling.

Dehner Family said...

Seriously AnnDee, you know how to grow a baby. Nathan has the best skin color - he just looks so healthy and perfect!

Cory said...

Congrats on having Nathan!!! I totally missed hearing about the birth until now. He is so precious like the rest of them. Wow, I can't believe the last time I saw you we were both single without kids. Isn't that crazy? It doesn't seem like that long ago. Life has changed so quickly. I hope you are doing well and managing 4 alright. I'm sure you are. Hopefully one of these days we'll all make it out to Utah for a visit. I'd love to see you. Take care.

lisa h. said...

oh he is sooo cute and little. it makes me excited for another tiny little baby to snuggle with. i hope you are still surviving! i'm a little nervous for 4....but you make it look easy.

Jessica F. said...

What a precious little guy. I can't believe you have 4, that is AMAZING! We can't wait to meet him this summer.

MeganRuth said...

AnnDee and Taylor (aka the coolest couple) congrats on the 4th little guy!

Carolee said...

AnnDee!!! Oh my goodness, how have your boys grown so quickly? Is it just me, or is Sam a little mini-Jake? They are all adorable and Nathan is just perfect.

Hope you guys are all doing well.

I miss you!