Saturday, December 5, 2009

Boy or Girl!!!???!

So I had my ultrasound on Wednesday --- the doctor knows what we are having, but I decided I wanted to wait for Christmas to find out.


I just had the doctor write it on piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope. It's the only present we have under our tree right now!

I know it's kind of dorky -- but I was thinking since I can't wait an entire 9 months to find out (don't have that much will power), I would make it a special occasion anyway!

I'll post what we are having on or after Dec. 25th! Stay tuned...

13 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Oh my heck - I can totally tell that's a Nadauld... You weren't joking. The profile looks just like the others. SO ADORABLE! I say GIRL and Mike says BOY. I miss you...

Bowen Family said...

That is such a fun idea!!! We are sure excited to find out - then I can go fabric shopping!!!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

girl girl girl girl girl...

I am really going to be checking Christmas day!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I think that is a great idea. What a fun present.

Anonymous said...

Haha great idea! That is one distinctly Nadauld profile, but I'm still thinking it's a... girl!

I look *just* like my 3 older brothers (I'm told), so hey, it could happen. :)

Kelly said...

What a great idea. I can't wait to see what you are having. Make sure you post!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

COME ON GIRL!!!! There is nothing wrong with thinking that it is!!!!!! We love boys too....but COME ON SANTA BABY....WE WANT A GIRL! Can't wait to see you....hope you are happy!
xoxoxo me

Jaime said...

What a GREAT idea! Congrats, Andi!

Eliza said...

Haha. Love it.

Sending you girl vibes :) although of course it would be fun to add another adorable boy to your family too!!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Well I have to say that you know how the Carter's are my neighbors here........ well last night at a party they discussed again how Taylor was the best home teacher they have ever had.........way to go Taylor! And funny....Rick whitehead was there with you too.....the world is oh so small!

Annie said...

wow, you've been blogging! :) you guys are always up to something fun. I think I might be just as excited as you are to find out what you are having. My friends did the same thing except they went to baby gap and picked out two outfits--a girl and boy one. Then they went to the counter and told the clerk what was going on. The clerk opened the sealed envelope and as my friends went to another store, wrapped up the outfit for the right gender and that is what they opened christmas morning.

Dana said...

I am going to have Heather steam it open and call me!!!! ha ha

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Will you update please??!!