Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas part II

It's great to have large families!  We get to celebrate the holidays twice as long.  The week after Christmas we spent in Bountiful with all of Taylor's family.  One tradition is the family program.. It's required for each grandchild to perform a talent so they can get a present.  The older kids show videos of wrestling and drum playing while the little ones, sing, dance, play the piano, etc.  


I love this picture with Steve and Margaret at the head of all the chaos.  What  a legacy they have created with their posterity. 41 of us all together and 1 more boy on the way.  At least I have Margaret to lean on when I'm feeling picked on with 4 boys!  I still don't know how she did 7 boys under one roof!!

My boys did another scripture mastery song..  We are hoping to be a little better in the talent part next year!!  
Being up North requires lots of time in the snow.  My boys love playing in the snow! 




And luckily, Daddy loves it too so I can either stay home, or just be the picture taker.  I've got a pretty good life! :)
Sledding without Sleds!!!!  


This is our sweet cousin Matthew.  Luke and he are just 2 months apart and I hope they will be best of buddies growing up.

No comments: