Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few final Fun things..

The friday before we left we were able to go to a Clippers Game.  Thanks Joy for organizing. The kids LOVED it.  The weather was perfect and the grass seating was fun for everyone.


We had to make one more stop to our favorite Science Museum before heading to Utah.  We loved going to COSI all year round, but especially in the cold winters when there wasn't much to do outside.

Of course, Lukie needed one more playdate with his friends while Jake was in School.  Miles Dehner, Pete Dotson, Andrew Kelly and Luke. Today was the day Drew moved.  So Sad for mommy, daddy and Jake and Luke to loose friends to North Carolina.  We are still planning to go visit them though!!

Just another bewildered Sam -- one of these days I'll get a good photo!! 4 months old today.

7 comments:

The Keetch Family said...

Wait, are all these posts new? I swear I've checked your blog recently and didn't see any new posts. I must be loosing. But so fun to see all these cute pictures! love all the farewell pics. Crazy but I knew hardly anyone in those pics. How things change in 4 years in a student ward! Let's play soon. The Keetchs need some Nadauld time!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

I am SO glad you take so many great pictures. I have so few of Drew with his buddies. He really really misses Luke. We have yet to find him some good friends his age here. Hopefully when we move next. I still can't even think about Ohio. For some weird reason it seems like we are all on vacation and are headed back home soon. Oh well, life goes on. Miss you guys!!!

Dehner Family said...

That must have been the COSI trip where you took the kids all by yourself and had to deal with Miles' bloody knees... Don't you miss taking my kids places??

Anonymous said...

Love the posts, and the pictures! Your boys always look like they're having the best time together. :)

CamilleJohnFam said...

What a great family picture! Your boys are darling!

Anonymous said...

Did you just announce that you're pregnant with number 4? Did I read that wrong or are you? If so, I am so excited for you! Love the updates, keep 'em coming! Missin' you!

Annie said...

I stopped checking your blog and it looks like I have a bunch to catch up on. Even though OH was great, I am sure glad that you're in UT.