Jacob is 5! what a sweet boy he has been. He takes the role of oldest child to heart. He is obedient and such a good helper around the house. I just hope I don't put too much responsibility on him since he is a natural!! We love having Jacob in our family. He is smart as a whip (which apparently is pretty smart), and very social. He makes friends with everyone and always remembers their names.

His birthday breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, monkey bread and OJ

Jake had a fun birthday party with ALL his friends. They went to the OSU airport and had a tour. It was a little chaotic for mom, but I hope the kids liked it. I had a little breakdown to Taylor, as I was trying to wrangle 13 kids around!! ahhh. It was fun and Jake had a great time.

The took us on a tour of the mechanical Hanger and let the kids sit in real airplanes..

Lets on forget the SUGAR! cupcakes and juice for everyone. Thanks for coming guys. You made Jake's day GREAT!!
1 comment:
ha..I had to laugh that you even mentioned the melt down. You must have felt really guilty! Seriously the best birthday party ever. I'm not even going to try to top that one! We love Jake!!
Post a Comment