Saturday, November 29, 2008

The final days of November and FALL

So... Fall was beautiful, but very short lived around here. Thanksgiving weekend weather was super and marked the official ending of Fall for us here in Columbus. We decided to rake our gazillion leaves, before the ground was frozen and the leaves were covered in snow and ice.


The boys had a great time helping dad and diving into the pile. Oh, the little pleasures of being young. It's always fun for me to see them enjoying life. -- Of course I was inside where it was nice and cozy -- but it sure looked like fun out there! :) Thanks to Taylor for getting the job done -- if you've ever seen our back yard tree you know it took some effort to rake them all


Now you see them.... Now you don't!

4 comments:

Heather lewis said...

looks sooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!

Lacey said...

It's so fun to watch their faces as they run into the leaves! I can just see the trunk of your tree in the picture and I can see it is a HUGE tree!!
Wow Ann...I can't believe you have just over a month!!

Jessica F. said...

Sterling can't wait to do this kind of stuff with our kids!!!!

allison nadauld said...

Looks like Aaron in our backyard! We're so glad that this is your last Columbus Fall and looking forward to this new life chapter, which will hopefully bring you closer to home!!! You're pretty much all caught up on blogging. Way to go AnnDee! Can't wait to see you!