1. Blue skies and 70 degree weather --- FINALLY..
Nothing better that wuffle ball (sp?) at the park with friends.
2. General Conference when both kids are sleeping (on our laps),
and DVR that allows us to not miss anything.
3. NEW flip video camera for mothers day -- that Taylor just couldn't keep until then. (it's awesome and I've aready used it a ton! Look forward to video clips on my blog)
4. Enjoying the moment, and having an Apostle remind me that motherhood isn't supposed to all be perfect, but there are many shining experiences that make it great. SO TRUE!!
5. Finding out Luke's foot was not broken --
even though he is the smallest gimp you've seen lately.
6. Jake's enthusiasm for always knowing what's going on.
When Luke hurt his foot (we were at Graeter's Ice Cream, playing on the toys.)
Jake told me he was really sorry,
and I asked why (because he wasn't the one who ran into Luke).
He said, "I should've been watching Luke."
I thought, "how sweet he wanted to take care of him," but then he continued,
"then I could have told you exactly what happend."
7. The sun shining through our Kitchen and Dining romm windows in the early evening.
8. These awesome little rags my sister-in-law's mom gave me. They are kind of similar to a shammy. She got them at the international market and was so sweet to give me some.
They are great! Thanks Debi. (I'll be begging for more in the future)
5 comments:
What a great idea to post thankful thoughts. I am always complaining. Maybe I should follow your example.
Cute I miss you!
Wasn't that talk just the greatest!! I absolutely felt like he was speaking directly to me! I loved all your "Happy Thoughts"....they made me happy too!
I loved that talk too! Jake's apology was hilarious. I can't wait to check out your camera! When Scott finds out that is what you got for mother's day, he's going to be asking for an iphone for father's day!
What new flip video camera... I haven't seen this thing yet. I want videos from swim lessons!! Oh that Taylor, always full of surprises.
Post a Comment