Taylor is such a fun dad for Jake n Luke. He is very physical with them and they love it. Taylor has football practice each night and is even teaching them all the ins and outs of Rugby (much to mother's dismay).
Yesterday Jake was at Calvins and was very excited to learn that he and his grandpa (here for the weekend) were wrestling. I guess Calvin's Grandpa was impressed by Jakes agility to get out of a couple holds and asked him were he learned to wrestle. Jake replied, "My dad taught me when he was BABYSITTING me." Don't you hate that when dad's watch the kids it's called babysitting? My friend Laura calls it parenting and when she needs her husband to watch the kids, she asks him if he can "parent." :) I like that. I'm hoping Taylor doesn't mind "parenting" while I go get a pedicure this weekend. After my race -- I NEED IT!!!
2 comments:
That's really cute. Yes, it is parenting not babysitting, but it's always how it is. It's funny that the kids even pick up on it. It's so fun that your boys have such a fun dad to get physical with.
Taylor looks like he loves to get his picture taken.
Post a Comment