Saturday, August 6, 2016

Nadauld Reunion 2016

This year was a fun reunion, because we got to have Murphy and Morgans wedding in the middle.  They are so cute and the first of many grandkids on the Nadauld side to tie the not. 

 We didn't do much to help, but Stacy was nice enough to let us tie wedding luncheon favors one night at the reunion.  I sure love all these sisters of mine.  Excited to add some more girls to the mix.  Welcome Morgan and soon will be Kate too.

 The reunion is always fun of work and play.  We spent each morning getting in shape with 70's music.  It was fun to joke around with everyone while we "exercised"


 Of course there was plenty of time in the water at Heber and I love that the cousins love to play withe the babies.  I finally got a break from holding Drew all day everyday. 
 Thanks to the Dehners for babysitting the littles during the temple sealing. They had fun on temple square for an hour!
 One super fun thing we did was go to an outdoor concert.  Now I'm blanking on the name, but it was star wars and ET theme song writer.  It was great weather and great company.
And that's a Nadauld 2016 wrap!  See ya'll next year.

No comments: