These yahoos are living the summer up. Jake worked a week at the ranch this summer and so on the front end of the trip we let him hang out in St. George for a couple days with cousins.

So, since the big boys were down south, I got to hang with the little three for the holiday. I even bought 4th of July cloths for them all this year. We decided to go to Heber and hang out with Taylor's family. Mimi was super enchanted with the sparklers. Look how sweet her face is!!! Oh I love her so much.
Sleeping out on the grass watching fireworks. what could be better?
This little chubbers is 3 months old. Time is flying..
so, this poor kid finally gets his cast off. We feel so bad he had to have a broken arm for so long without us doing anything to help him. He's a tough cookie. That's for sure. Can you tell how excited he is to get it off? VERY!

And, Since we are talking about Mimi for a second, look how CUTE this video is of her jabbering. I can't believe how verbal she is. She isn't even two yet. I thought I could upload through blogger, but just click below and see it on YouTube instead. It's kind of long. :)
Mimi's Almost 2....
These cute boys were "BIG" enough to ride the shuttle without an adult this year. It was so fun after the ranch, to have Gavin come hang for a few days. He's always bright with ideas and my boys are never bored around him. We sure love Gavin.
Unfortunately, we didn't do so well at keeping Gavin safe. The first night they got here, they were playing rugby in the front yard and luke stepped on Gavins thumb. Yup. Broken. Bad. UGH!!! My dang boys are too rough!!
Gavin got a splint to keep him okay until he could take the shuttle BACK to St. George and really get a specialist to cast it. Well, cuz it was fun while it lasted up here in Springville.
We had some chinese students here for a week and Heather and I helped in a Chinese class all week. One of the activities was going to 7 peaks. We love us the waterpark. That's for sure.
I hosted a whole heard while we had a fun cooking class at my house. Yummy American home made ice cream. A lot of sugar for these Taiwanese kids!
We met a very cute Taiwanese lady who hopefully will return soon. She taught me how to make yummy chinese pancakes.















No comments:
Post a Comment