Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fun filled March

 The month started off with some piano recitals. 

 Jake and Luke both got superior on their competition pieces and Jake got selected to move on to the next round of competition.  He had to miss due to a basketball game, but I was proud of these boys.  They spent a lot of time memorizing and perfecting their pieces.


Just a quick shot of Ninja Nate.  He love to hang out doing cool tricks on the tramp.  so funny.


 The temple open house and dedication were highlights in March.  The youth all participated in the cultural celebration and it was AMAZING.  We are so lucky to have such a beautiful Temple (I guess I should say 4 beautiful temples) right in our county.  The story and history in this temple makes it even more special to local provo residents and we are so lucky to have the blessing in our life too.

 My cute people.....

 I made another trip to St. George with just the little kids to attend Millie's baptism and get some stuff accomplished for my Mom's upcoming 70th birthday party.  We made a stop at the Cedar Farm to see Lincoln and Lindsay's family.  WHAT A FUN PLACE!!!

 Then we had Heather's family come stay a couple days with us while Laura competed in a Cheer competition in Salt Lake City.
 Can't forget these robotics masters (Jarom Miller and Jake) that won their school level competition and get to move on to the next level.  Pretty amazing they programed these bots to go just by clapping and talking to them.

And one last ski trip for Porter's Birthday celebration and Luke was SUPER happy to miss school in order to participate.  What would we do without family?

We've hit a few Rugby games this season and the boys were lucky enough to be ball boys for a couple games.  They just love what dad loves.  We benefit from Uncle Justen being game commentator for sure!


We can't forget the Sage Creek School talent show.  Sam played "I'm an Indian" on the piano for his class talent show, but his whole class performed the waltz for the school show.  It was super cute to watch all the first graders with partners! Look at this handsome boy below.
 He's got some pretty good rythm and a darling girl to dance with!
(Below he is to the right, middle, dancing with a girl in a pink and white dress)
Or the Kindy Indy for hobble Creek Kindergarteners.  Isn't Nate the cutest little bug.  He is having a hard time adjusting to not being the baby, but his just such a cute little guy... I kind of don't want him to grow up!

 It's always a pain to make these cars, but the kids have such a blast showing them off to the whole school.  I guess I'll support it for a couple more kids, at least. :)

 I don't have too many pregnancy pictures this time, so I guess I'll throw this in there.  Mimi's favorite position is to sit front and center on my belly.  She is going to be disappointed when it's gone.  I on the other hand, will not! :)




No comments: